Scott Crump – Check List
- Main Page (Link)
- WooCommerce, E-Commerce Store (Link) Customization by Color
- To Show the Functionality of Customization for Color, Size and Shape; however, I only did Example Product 1 (Link) due the complexity generated by adding all the permutations of these three options.
- 20 Products on Shop Catalog with three (3) Categories – Currently Still loading this section (10am):
- Disclaimer Identifying this as an Academic Assignment and not an Actual Commercial E-Commerce Site:
- On the footer of every page is the disclaimer “This is a demo store for testing purposes – no orders shall be fullfilled.”
- Also at the top of all the major pages is the following disclaimer “IFSC4350 UALR Spring 2018, Professor Bruce Bauer Semester Project – Product 1 – Example Only – Proof of Functional Concept – WordPress Integration with WooCommerce. No Orders will be filled from this Academic Assignment. This is note a true item for sale, it is only a proof of concept for the Semester Project that I am responsible for completing prior to April 30, 2018 for my graded course material. No Transaction Orders will Actually be Filled, this is only a Proof of Concept Example for my Semester Project for UALR, Spring 2018, IFSC4350 E-Commerce taught by Professor Bruce Bauer! This is only an Example Only – Proof of Functional Concept – WordPress Integration with WooCommerce! This is note a true functional E-Commerce Commercial Website with any items actually for sale at all (no inventory whatsoever)! This is only a proof of concept for the Semester Project that I am responsible for completing prior to April 30, 2018 for my graded course material.”
- Free Features:
- Shopping Cart using WooCommerce (Link)
- Shopping Cart integrated with Social Media Sites:
- Google Analytics Analysis of Shopping Cart Statistical Information (Link)
- Written Marketing Campaign (Link)
- Just submitted the cleaned up version in MS-Word to Professor Bauer in the course Blackboard submit option.
- Google Presentation: Project Site Overview and Plans for Marketing E-Commerce Concept (Link)
- Still working on this part though.
All Materials Due before midnight, Sunday, April 30, 2018.