Scott L. Crump
6834 Cantrell Road, #165
Little Rock, AR 72207
Administrative Analyst, (Archived Job Posting) April 2015 – present
UAMS, DFPM, Research and Evaluation Division (RED), Little Rock, AR
• Community Program Data Collection and Cleaning for later statistician analysis in SPSS using:
Remark Office OMR, Remark Web, REDCap and HP Cardiff Teleform
• Community Programs RED supports:
TIPS, Family Map, Project PLAY, REACH, WISE, Strengthening Families,
AR Home Visiting Network, Save the Children among others.
• Certified Research Specialist since 2015 – UAMS and Arkansas Childrens Hospital Partnership – Safety in Seconds Program Coordinated by Mrs. Chris Peralta.
• HP Cardiff Teleform Designer for the Family Map conversion from paper to electronic survey forms.
Administrative Specialist III, November 2009 – April 2015
UALR, CPS, School of Social Work (SOWK), Little Rock, AR
• Administrative Support day-to-day operations ranging from reception to technical support and everything in between for the Department Chair, 4 Program Coordinators, 2 Internship Coordinators, 25 faculty, 10 adjunct instructors, 30 Graduate and 50 Undergraduate students.
• Built customized data enterable forms in Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat PDF.
• Maintained department specific administrative documents in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Aps
• Build Course Schedules in BANNER using SWASECT and E-Updates
• Transcribed Faculty Meeting Minutes for the School of Social Work into MS Word from digital recorder.
• Administrated Departmental Website utilizing WordPress (CMS)
Administrative Secretary II, December 2004 – January 2009
Arkansas DFA, Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Little Rock, AR
• Administrative Support day-to-day operations ranging from reception to technical support and everything in between for the Department Administrator, Deputy Administrator and 10 Personnel Representatives along with processed travel request forms using T-Forms (travel request forms)
• Built custom Excel spreadsheet(s) to track office personnel productivity and appropriation bills to legislative acts.
• Coordinated with proper repair professional on issues relating to the maintenance and
troubleshooting of fax, copier and computers machines
Skills and Abilities:
Honors and Awards:
Current Cumulative GPA: 3.54
UAMS Research Specialist (CRS) Certification, awarded December 2015
Honor Society Memberships:
Golden Key International, inducted April 2016
Phi Kappa Phi, inducted April 2013
Associate of Arts in General Studies, awarded May 2010